miercuri, 14 ianuarie 2009

I know your pain...

Maybe a big or small deal…the point is I want you to know. I want you to know even if I complained so much I know that for you is harder. Maybe not all but some I know myself. For example:
How you stay awake for me every single night
How you wake up instantly if I mail you
How even if I disappear you are still online waiting
How even if you get angry you still apologize
How even if I have a bad attitude you still talk and try to make me laugh
How every time I said “go” we went
How you ride me even if it rains
How insecure you feel every day
How you wonder if and when I will come back
How hard your life is getting lately
How you worry that money is a problem
How hard it is to listen to me crying over other man
How bad it feels to see me talking to him
How lonely you are when the night is coming
How everything seems gray and nothing to change it
How bad the words of breaking up crushed your heart
How all the dreams can’t find their wings
How every song looks like is made to break you
How all the movies seem to make sense now
How far I am and how farther the place is becoming
How you love me but you wonder if I do
How you worry if I will be faithful and if not, what then
How you think what I do every time I go out
How bad can some pictures or words be
How anger is not a solution, but kindness neither
How you want to scream sometimes and tell me “leave him” but you don’t
How my complains and still not breaking up don’t make any sense
How hearing after I LOVE YOU a cold ME TOO can hurt
How words like BABE and I MISS YOU need to be typed.

All these and much more I know are breaking your heart. I may not say it but I will never do what you do now. I would have probably given up by now. But that is me. You’re different. Like you said fight for love.
Is our love keeping you stronger or is our love this strong thanks to you? You keep us together, you keep me in love…

Niciun comentariu: