miercuri, 25 martie 2009

Him...

He's a red pair of running shoes
A Levis pair of jeans
He looks great in cheap sunglasses
He looks great in anything
He's all in a piece of chocolate
He’s even a great movie
He's sweet just in underwear
Even if he’s moody
He's a love scene on the roof
With the wind blowing
He's a soft place to land
And a good feeling knowing
He's a warm conversation
That I wouldn't miss for nothing
He's a fighter when he's mad
And he's a lover when he's loving
He's a Saturday out on the town
And a coffee guy on Sunday
He's a cross around my neck
And a smile on a Monday
He's a bubble bath and candles
He’s there whatever happens
He's a one glass of wine
That makes u feel fine
He's the giver I wish I could be
My right side and my sunshine
He's a picture in my wallet
Of my unborn children's father
He's the hand that I'm holding
When I'm on my knees and praying
He's the answer to my prayer
And he's the song that I'm playing
He's the voice I love to hear
Someday when I'm ninety
He's that wooden noisy chair
I want bouncing right beside me
And he's everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
He's everything to me…

Niciun comentariu: