sâmbătă, 18 aprilie 2009

Hristos a inviat!

Today is Easter. I can't stop thinking about God and how he sacrifice himself for us. I can't imagine anybody willing to give up his life for some other human. I can't believe how people in this world forgot to love him and belive in him. I can't believe I am one of those people. God is helping me with every step and it's helping us all. Even if we suffer and feel bad He is still there with us. Don't loose your faith and don't stop believing.
"Hristos a inviat din morti cu moartea pe moate calcand.
Si celor din morminturi viata daruindu-le."

It saids "Jesus Christ has rized from dead killing death with death and those who were in graves giving them life."

This is what everybody was singing in churches last night.
May God bless us all and have pity on our souls. Amen

Niciun comentariu: