miercuri, 22 aprilie 2009

Time

We have time for everything.
To sleep, to run around,
To regret what we did and to mistake again,
To judge others and to forgive ourselves,
We have time to read and to write,
To forget what we read and to correct what we wrote,
We have time to make projects and not to respect them,
We have time to make illusions and to oversee them afterwards.
We have time for ambitions and for sickness,
To blame the destiny and details,
We have time to watch the sky, commercials and an ordinary accident,
We have time to chase away our questions, to postpone our answers,
We have time to break a dream in pieces and to reinvent another,
We have time to make friends, to lose them,
We have time to receive lessons and to forget them later,
We have time to receive gifts and not to treasure them.
We have time for everything.
Just for tenderness there is no time.
When we realize we have to have time for this too - it’s already too late.
I learned a lot in this life – things I want share with you.
I learned you can make somebody love you
All you can do is be a loving person.
The rest…depends on the others.
I learned that as much as I care about something
Others might not care.
I learned that it takes years to gain trust
And that you can loose it in a few seconds.
I learned that it doesn’t matter WHAT you have in life
But WHO you have.
I learned you can use your charm about 15 min.
Then, you better have something in your head or charm is useless.
I learned you shouldn’t try to do what others can do
But do your best at what you can do.
I learned it doesn’t matter what happens to people around me
But what I can do to help them.
I learned however you look at a situation
It will always have two sides.
I learned that you have to separate with your loved ones smiling and saying sweet words
It might be the last time you see them.
I learned you can take it for a long, long time
After you said “I can’t take it anymore”.
I learned “hero” means to do the right thing at the right time
No matter the consequences.
I learned there are people who love you
But don’t know how to show it.
I learned when I am upset I have the RIGHT to be upset
But I don’t have the right to be mean.
I learned that true friendship lasts even from far away
And this applies for love also.
I learned that if somebody doesn’t love you like you want them to love you
Doesn’t mean that they don’t love you from their heart.
I learned that even if a friend in need is a friend indeed he will still hurt you sometimes
And you have to forgive him for that.
I learned that sometimes is not enough to be forgiven by others
Sometimes you need to learn to forgive yourself.
I learned how big your pain might be,
The world will not stop because of your pain.
I learned that the past and the circumstances might influence your personality
But YOU are responsible for what you become.
I learned that if two people fight doesn’t mean they don’t love each other.
I learned that sometimes you have to make the person important
And not his actions.
I learned two people can look at the same thing
And see totally different.
I learned no matter the consequences
The ones who are honest with themselves will succeed,
I learned your life can be changed in a few hours
By a person that you don’t even know.
I learned that even when you think you have no power left
When a friend needs you, you will find in yourself the power to help him
I learned the writing and talking
Can relief a suffering heart.
I learn the people you love the most
Are the quickest taken away.
I learned that is too hard to realize where to cross a line
Between being kind, not hurting people and standing up for your idea.
I learned to love so I can be loved.

Niciun comentariu: