duminică, 15 februarie 2009

All this love is for you

This should have been a Valentine's gift...
It came later on because that day I made a mistake...Sorry for that my love and here is the song I wrote for us...and to us...Happy Valentine's Day my love.

For you I’d give a lifetime of stability
And anything you wanted me
Nothing it’s impossible
For you there are no words or ways to show my love
You know it all and thoughts I’m thinking of
Caz this life is no good alone
Since we become one I’d made a change
Everything I do now makes sense
All I do is for you

For you I’d share a cup of love that overflows
And anyone who knows us knows
I will change all thoughts I have
For you there is no low or high or in between of my heart that you haven’t seen
Caz I share all I have and am
Nothing I say is so hard to understand
All I feel I feel deep
And always will
All this love is for you

Every song that I play
Every word I might say
Every melody I feel
Are only for you

If you should leave
Every page that I write
And every day of my life
Would not be filled with the things that my love for you brings

For you I’d make a promise of fidelity
Now and for eternity
No one could replace this love for you
I’d take your hand and heart and everything
And add them all a wedding ring

Caz this life is no good alone
Since we become one you are all I know
If this feeling should leave I’d die
And this is why…All I am is for you

Niciun comentariu: