vineri, 20 februarie 2009

Late at night

I have so many things to tell you...thank God for you and this blog. How else could I tell you? Sometimes I think tehnology is really somethig and that without here maybe we were broken by now. I know you don't think so but could you live 5 months just with some letters and some brief phone calls? I feel sometimes I dont't know what to tell you when we talk but sometimes, like now, I feel there are so much. Some of them I've already told you and some I never did and some I did but maybe forgot about them.
First thing I thought today was how we use to ride the scooter to some places. Do my clothes or go eat or just ride around for nothing. The buildings seemed nice, the people but...there was something else.The happiness that I could hug you and touch you and your sweet smell. Sometimes putting my head on your back and holding you closer seemed the moment to die for. Not once I thought"If I must die..let it be like this." Death is a scary thing or at least for me, but sometimes in life you wish you die caz u know nothing can be better than this. Satisfaction is hard to accomplish, but when you do there's nothing more to it.
You talk about how sweet I look when I sleep...you haven't seen your face when u sleep, look at me, kiss me or make love to me. I love every moment for your look. That look that gives me wings, I coud fly in the sky with one look of yours and I could dive in the sea in another. making love to you was far from real. I won't say my body didn't felt good...but, babe, your eyes...you should see how u look at me...the love and desire from your eyes never match the human flesh. What we have is divine. Human passion is hard to get but thinking again...passion I had and let me tell you, it didn't compare to this.
Hmm, things you don't know? Maybe that for the first time you had to come to my place details were for me more important at that time. The little plate for soap in the bathroom I bought a day before you came, the juice I had I took out and put back in the fridge a million times thinking maybe it's too warm or to cold and you won't like it, not to mention how the way I walk and I sit when you were there were all so well calculated. God, why try so hard??
Things you don't know?? How I touch the keyboard of your PC and imagine you were there when u were off? And how everyday I check my mail box to see if you wrote me? How I cooked 3 egg cake in order to get the perfect one to bring you? How I search all the city for the perfect most expensive ice cream which by the way...is so far...and pretend how I just drop by and give it to you...How the high heels killed me every single day but seeing you even glance at them was enough to keep me 2 more hours? How I write every time on your bathroom mirror "Be mine forever" or "Don't let me go" or "Marry me " and than wipe them off thinking how stupid can I be... How I make with my finger a little heart on your heart when you sleep and always say a little pray that you love me forever...HA HA...all these stupid things I should have never told you...I do all caz I love you caz I wish you be mine and caz nobody could be like you...

Don't think I am crazy just I really love you and wish you and want you for far too long. I miss you babe. Come back to each other...all i wish.

Niciun comentariu: